Dec 05,2007
Dec 05,2007
DO NOT use Globe Estate Agents, they are not only utterly unproffesional and rude but dishonnest.

We put down a holding deposit for a property that had in fact already been rented by another agent (7wks ago) and still have not recieved our money back. The police has now been involved and they are been investigated for theft. I am currently trying to get them barred from the ARLA so if you know of anyone which has had similar problems with them please post a note on the website.
By: martin
Feb 14, 2008
I would also strongly advise not to use Globe under any circumstances. My experience is the same as the others listed here. They are rude, unprofessional, evasuive and dishonest. They have been holding my deposit since I moved out of the flat in May 2007. I have been trhough the process of taking them to the small claims court and they failed to defend the case. Currently court bailifs are attempting to recover the money. I will let you know if this is successful.
By: unicorn
Jan 20, 2008
Everyone has had such bad problems with them. Is there anything we can do? They still have my deposit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Globe Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Globe Estates Office 1