Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
I have been living in a property managed by 2 move for 2.5 years and have had nothing but trouble with them. We have just recently come out of a period where our heating wasn\'t working for at least a month, during November/December this was less than welcome. We have finally had the boiler replaced, but are still awaiting someone to come back and bleed the radiators and replace cupboards which were removed when doing the replacement. We reported that our oven was broken about a month ago - we have heard nothing back. So no Christmas dinner for us. Witholding rent was the only way we have been able to get anything done and now we are paying again, they have gone back to their ridiculous ways. They say they will call you back and never do - it is literally like banging your head against a break wall, cannot explain how frustrating it is. I do not understand how they get anything done in that place because we are now on our 3rd property manager and each has been as incompetent as the last.
By: Freezingstarving
Jan 14, 2013
*5 year olds (have better grammar than you).

There's more to it. Our radiators have been treated with a chemical, as they were not working at all for months and need professionally draining.
By: oregano
Jan 11, 2013
Bleed the radiators? Come on, 5 years old can do that..
By: Stephen @ 2-Move
Jan 07, 2013
Dear Fran,

Further to the message above from Clinton, my name is Stephen and I am the senior property manager for 2-move and I am certainly dissapointed to hear of your experience. I've looked into the matter and I understand that all of the issues which you have reported are being attended to by our contractors and I would expect all issues to be resolved this week. Can you please contact me on 01474 338 697 so that we may discuss the matter further and look to put any other issues to bed.

I would also ask that should you experience any other issues relating to the property management department at 2-Move that you contact me directly on 01474 338 697 or by email: s.gallagher@mypropertymanagers.co.uk and I'll do my best to ensure the issue is resolved promptly.
By: Clinton@2move
Jan 02, 2013
Dear Fran,

Firstly, please allow me to introduce myself. My Name is Clinton and I am the Branch Manager of the Gravesend Office. Whilst I look after the main sales office in Wortham Road I am keen to do all possible to help in addressing any issues that you may still be experiencing. Please feel free to contact me direct on 01474 364 136 or via email at c.crawford@2-move.co.uk.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 2-move Office 1! To leave a new review of 2-move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 2-move Office 1