Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
All the staff at this agency are very rude, dont care if you have a problem with the property or Landlord. In the 7 months I have been renting from them they have not completed a single inspection as they are supposed to do. The landlady lives in the flat above us & lets herself & contractors into the property at any time she feels like without letting us know, when we mentioned this to Saxons they said "if you dont like it move out". The whole of the property is suffering with severe damp problems, at times you can see water running down the walls, Saxons so called expert property inspector said this was due to us drying some washing in the kitchen!!!!! Moving out if the property in a few days but just waiting for them to refuse to give us back our deposit as the whold place needs to be re-decorated as all the paint & wallpaper is falling off the walls due to the damp issues which they are trying to blame on us. All in all Saxons are the biggest bbunch of cowboy agents I have ever came accross and I would never use them again even if they were the only agents operating in my area.
All the staff at this agency are very rude, dont care if you have a problem with the property or Landlord. In the 7 months I have been renting from them they have not completed a single inspection as they are supposed to do. The landlady lives in the flat above us & lets herself & contractors into the property at any time she feels like without letting us know, when we mentioned this to Saxons they said \"if you dont like it move out\". The whole of the property is suffering with severe damp problems, at times you can see water running down the walls, Saxons so called expert property inspector said this was due to us drying some washing in the kitchen!!!!! Moving out if the property in a few days but just waiting for them to refuse to give us back our deposit as the whold place needs to be re-decorated as all the paint & wallpaper is falling off the walls due to the damp issues which they are trying to blame on us. All in all Saxons are the biggest bbunch of cowboy agents I have ever came accross and I would never use them again even if they were the only agents operating in my area.
Attached Files

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Saxons Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Saxons Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Saxons Estate Agents Office 2