Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
The agent I had contact with was very arrogant and unprofessional! The agent scheduled to meet for property viewing in Mile End station. After an hour, the Agent did not showed up. I sent him several text messages but has not responded, ever! Then I tried to call him on his mobile phone, and finally he answered after 5 attempts. To find out he will be running late and wanted me to wait for another hour. What the fuck?!?! Shame on him! How shameless he is to not to appear on time and even ask me to wait for an an hour and but yet still not showed up. When I reminded him of his being unprofessional and for wasting my time, he became really rude! He was also a fucking racist!
They should be professional in dealing things with clients. So far, how they treat their client was ridiculous. Clients all curse them, for sure!
By: Citi Quays Manager
Jun 07, 2013
Can I ask who you are please Jack and how we have offended you? I am starting to find this all a set up from someone who is trying to tarnish Citi Quays.
By: jack craw
May 26, 2013
I can agree, they are very, very unprofessional and rude.
By: Citi Quays Manager
Jan 10, 2013
I cannot help but feel that this review is fake as there are only two male negotiators in our office and one of them was on holiday and the other knew nothing of this. Our negotiators would not leave a potential tenant/client waiting at a train station and certainly ask them to wait another hour, we are located 5 Mins from mile End Station and would have asked them to come to our offices. And to put it in your word, that he was a F*&^%$£G racist is absolute rubbish.

Who ever wrote this review is either mixing us up with another agent or just so pathetic they haven't got anything better to do with their time than fabricate stupid untrue reviews about Citi Quays

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Citi Quays Tower Hamlets London