Jan 01,2013
Jan 01,2013
This is the second time that I have rented from Outlook. The first time, I was new to Stratford. Simon and Jacob found me a gorgeous apartment. Everything was handled very professionally. I recently contacted again for an apartment in Stratford. This time I dealt primarily with Sukhi. He managed to find me a gorgeous apartment at a time when there are very few rental properties available in Stratford. The quality of their apartments is very high. Sukhi has been wonderful to work with. I also dealt with Laura many times on the phone and she is friendly and helpful. I have recommended these agents to my acquaintances who are looking for Stratford apartments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford