Dec 31,2012
Dec 31,2012
After seeing a first floor maisonette I liked on Rightmove, via my Rightmove alerts, I arranged a viewing through Prospect (Warfield). Although I arrived late at the viewing, due to traffic, Shannon was polite, professional and friendly. I had previously (in 2011) viewed the maisonette below, but my offers were rejected. The property below had new windows and a new front door. After asking if Shannon still had the vendors details she contacted her for me and found out the company she had used for the windows/door. She also gave me details of a window company her colleague had just used. This was above and beyond and especially helpful for me who has recently relocated to Berkshire from Ipswich, Suffolk and have very little local knowledge.
Jo has been excellent in keeping me updated of the progress of the purchase, especially as I have had very little contact from the solicitors. I have felt reassured by Jo\'s regular calls that she is ensuring that the purchase progresses without unecessary delays. She too is polite, professional and friendly. I have bought a couple of properties, but have not had \'Sales Support\' before. I think it is excellent.
Everytime I call Prospect (Warfield) I am treated as more than just a customer. I would have no hesitation in recommending Prospect to any of my family, friends or colleagues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Warfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Warfield