Dec 30,2012
Dec 30,2012
I approached Nicol and Co with some hesitation after many months of being unsuccessful in selling my house through a very well established local estate agent and being very disappointed with that agent - poor communication and poor commitment. I found a marked contrast between the two agents. Matt Nicol was so enthusiastic and made me feel that that my house was special. I was given excellent support and advice by Matt and all his team. They kept me informed of developments all the time. I was struck by their tremendous professionalism and commitment to their job, but they never lost the personal touch. I have no hesitation in recommending Nicol and Co to friends and colleagues.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich! To leave a new review of Nicol & Co Droitwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicol & Co Droitwich