Dec 29,2012
Dec 29,2012
I spoke to someone earlier in the year about a short term let, she never called back. I weo the office a couple of days later, the guy I spoke to said there were no notes of my original conversation but said he would call back with a viewing time. He did\'t. I would not use this agent as a landlord or tenant.
Return calls. Do what they said they woulddo.
By: XanderMatthew
Jan 02, 2013
Hi David.

We're sorry to read of your comments above.

We have only ever had you registered as a buyer on our system, and back in the summer of 2012, so if things have changed and you are now looking for a rental many months later that might be why things were not dealt with as we would all have liked. Either way, we'd like to be able to ensure this sort of issue doesn't happen again so would welcome you providing more information on who you spoke to, or which property it related to, if possible. Contact us directly at if you so wish. Thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of XanderMatthew Clapham Branch! To leave a new review of XanderMatthew Clapham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for XanderMatthew Clapham Branch