Dec 29,2012
Dec 29,2012
This review is from the buting perspective although Thomas Morris has sold our house as well. Sue Donald was our main contact during the buying process and my wife and I found her to be an outsatnding member of the Thomas Morris Team. The purchase was fraught with potential problems and delays, but Sue maintained excellent contact with all necessary parties to make the purchase possible. My wife and I could not have been more pleased with her performance and appreciate her fortitude and professionalism. That said, on the few occasions that we could not speak to Sue, the rest of the team, Jordan, Saemus, Jayne and Caroline, were all extremely helpful. I hope we don\'t have to sell or buy a house again but if we did we would definately use them again for either selling or buying. Well done Thomas Morris of Huntingdon, & a Happy New Year.
By: Simon
Jan 04, 2013
Dear Incledon-Webber
Thank you for such a detailed review-I know that the team at Huntingdon (especially Sue!) will be delighted with what you have to say. Sounds like a great example of teamwork.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Huntingdon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Huntingdon