Feb 06,2010
Feb 06,2010
Poor customer service. Remember their client is the landlord not you, they are just looking for a quick buck and have no interest in integrity or professionalism.

Booked 2 appointments both of which the agent failed to turn up to, didn\'t even call! Terrible
By: DrewKC
Sep 12, 2010
If only I had scrolled down further and seen you review.
We had exactly the same awful experience and got the MD's details from here. I take it that he didn't bother to respond to you either?
By: bob hay
Feb 09, 2010
Dear E,

I sincerely apologize the service you have received has on this occassion fallen well short of the service levels our staff pride themselves on and this is totally unacceptable in any circumstances. I would be delighted to personally discuss this matter further. Please feel free to contact me.

Bob Hay