Dec 28,2012
Dec 28,2012
How refreshing to use a company owned and run by polite enthusiastic local people who really deliver a good service and live up to all the stuff they told me they were going to do when they valued my house. Its a real pleasure to be able to review them in a positve light given all the hard work they did on my behalf. key points that I appresiated
1 They kept me fully informed of progress throughout the marketing and subsequent sale
2 They gave me good advice that was delivered without presure and with my best interest at heart
3 They achieved a good figure for my house
4 They did all the viewings even late in the evening
5 All the team knew my name, situation and were charming to deal with. I never felt like I was a bother even though I called them regularly.
6 Their enthusisum, marketing and energy were impressive

All in all these local lads and ladies are without doubt a refreshing addition to the Alton property market and should be complimented on their service.
By: Tim B
Apr 25, 2013
A big thank you for your kind words - we do our best and it's nice to be appreciated - We all wish you well - Regards - TIm B, Senior Partner, WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton