Dec 28,2012
Dec 28,2012
Castle Residential has proven to be a very reliable letting agency. After leaving my requirements with them, I shortly received details to view a flat. Luckily I got the first viewing and straight after I went to the office and put down a deposit. Two weeks later I was moving in. Suzannah is quick, effective and very polite. From signing the contract to moving in Suzannah\'s responded to all queries efficiently and even 6 months down the line I can contact her if there are any problems. Straight away Suzannah is on the case and ensures any issues are resolved straight away. I never have to wait to be contacted and never have to chase anything through. I am very happy with the service I have received and would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell