Feb 03,2010
Feb 03,2010
The worst estate agent I\'ve come across to date. Disorganised and not responsive to calls and emails, the only thing they are quick about is collecting money. I moved into a flat that was a mess with rubbish lying everywhere from the previous tenant, obviously not inspected or cleaned!

When I moved out they made a huge deduction on the holding deposit citing cleaning costs, even though the flat was cleaned to a standard 10 x better than when I moved in. I have not seen a receipt of so called \"cleaning\".

Alexander Chase always push the responsibility to the landlord saying it is the land lord\'s responsibility to fix this, fix that, even though this is a fully managed property. I would not use them again, for lettings or sales.
By: Owed money
Aug 12, 2010
If anyone is having trouble with Alexander Chase, please email on karen.harman1@btinternet.com
By: Group Action
Jul 01, 2010
If you are owed money by Alexander Chase please contact me on karen.harman1@btinternet.com
By: angry customer
Jun 28, 2010
We moved out of a property in September 2009 and we are still waiting for our deposit that we are really desparate for. I don't know how to go about getting it back!
By: Landlord owed money
Jun 18, 2010
Please either call me on 07776146797 or email karen.harman1@btinternet.com
By: Nick
Jun 17, 2010
Can you please share the details of the group. Thanks.
By: Andrews
Jun 13, 2010

Could you email details of your group, We have lost thousands of pounds due to Alexander Chase.
By: Desperate
May 26, 2010
There is now a group of landlords and tenants who are taking further proceedings against Alexander Chase in respect of money owed for rent and non return of deposit.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alexander Chase Office 1! To leave a new review of Alexander Chase Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alexander Chase Office 1