Dec 26,2012
Dec 26,2012
When I asked Romans Yateley to value the property I was selling, an agent who didn\'t give a name suggested a valuation of 400,000 without visiting the property or referencing Zoopla. Zoopla says 492,000. Another firm marketed the property at 495,000 and I have a 465,000 offer subject to contract.

I made an offer downsizing to a small house marketed at 185,000 and met the zoopla valuation of 168.000. A Romans agent verbally informed me the owner had rejected a 178,000 offer. So I emailed Romans Yateley and asked explanation why their pricing was so different to Zoopla and noted a similar property in the same street recently sold at 170,000.

No explanation or reply has been forthcoming. A reputable agent would at least justify their market valuations.
1 ) Take the time to provide a fair valuation of the house I\'m selling. 2 ) Explain their reasoning why they think the house they are selling is worth more than what Zoopla think.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 10! To leave a new review of Romans Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 10