Dec 24,2012
Dec 24,2012
I had to prematurely cancel my contract due to personal reasons, I was told to pay marketing charges for re letting the property which is ridiculously high (this is agreed with the landlord and letting agent), this charge was not made clear and transparent at the time of signing the contract. The contract mentions - a " reasonable" charge will be levied.

I had the most pathetic experience interacting with Christina Morris, she was never in the receptive mode and said that I should not "bully" the landlord - which is the most atrocious way to talk. I had to reprimand her to mind her language and do not make any statements which I never said. Just to make you all aware - I never called the landlord, just emailed them so that I can get approval to leave the contract.

Corrine at the Kidlington is the most confused of the lot, she should take courses in effective communication, she just going on talking without hearing to what the person in front is saying.

All in all from 2 months notice period - there was only 2 viewings and none were converted. They were trying to extract money from both the landlord and the tenant. I would not recommend them - a highly unprofessional set of people just to make money - customer service is the last thing you can expect from them.

It would be a miracle if i get the 307 pounds which they have taken as "marketing charges" .
1. Make sure i get my deposit money back - since i have given 2 months of written notice. 2. Establish a very good communication channel between the landlord and the tenant. I was asked by the landlord to speak to Oliver James, and Oliver James replied - please speak to the landlord since i am not aware of the details !!. 3. Return the money taken for marketing charges back to me (307 pounds), since you could not find the a new tennat in 2 months time.
By: Di
May 02, 2016
Dananjay was our tenant and left the flat in a very bad way!! Children had scribbled on the walls and the taps were destroyed by using what must have been toilet cleaner. The dining table had been scribbled on and had to be sanded & re varnished. The worst tenant ever very very demanding and left the place in a state. The deposit never covered the loss of rent or the damage!!!! So how can he bad mouth a good agent.
By: Ox11
Apr 15, 2015
David Wilkins and his colleagues are the rudest, most unprofessional estate agents I have ever come across. Personal details I had been discussing with David had been 'discussed' in the office, and I had been insulted in emails and over the phone by two members of staff. Lazy, unhelpful and do not know how to to communicate with clients. Would absolute not recommend this incompetent bunch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver James Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver James Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver James Office 1