Feb 05,2010
Feb 05,2010
I was looking for an investment property and Lucy from the Addiscombe Branch was my agent. I found her very conscientious and very keen to find a suitable property that meets my criteria. She takes pride in her appearance and is very professional. Very good with time keeping and would work around the times that suited me. She would always keep me updated (even if it was just to tell me she didn\\\'t have anything suitable on her books). Even when she was on holiday her colleague rang me to give me details of properties I maybe interested in. Regrettably I didn\\\'t find a property with Lucy, but that was not within her control as it was advertised with another agent. She's a lovely girl and a credit to Streetsahead.

I don\'t usually bother with the financial guys at estate agents and usually find my own products via the internet or independent brokers. However, after speaking to Scott over the phone I was extremely impressed. He has a great understanding of his trade and has been the best mortgage adviser I have spoken to (and I have spoken to loads). Again the only reason why I didn\'t go with Scott was because I made I deal with the agent I am buying the property with. We agreed if she could get

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch