Dec 23,2012
Dec 23,2012
I was previously selling my property with a different estate agent in Farnham and was not very happy with the service, so decided to move to Bourne Estate Agents. James Wilde managed the sale of my property from initial marketing, through to completion. I was very impressed with the marketing - much better than any other estate agent I have heard of in terms of Bourne using a whole variety of marketing mediums to capture different potential buyers. James was a great agent in terms of always keeping me in the loop after each viewing, and even moreso in liaising with solicitors, etc. Overall very impressed and would highly recommend - in fact, I already have recommended to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Farnham