Dec 22,2012
Dec 22,2012
I called the agent to arrange a price for my property, was told by a lady that a gentleman would call me back, he never did, i called back again and was told again a gentleman would call me back, guess what he never called. i thought i would try 1 last time spoke to a gentleman this time, Clifton, i was giving him details of my property, all he was interested in a what other agents I was having to see me. When i told him the name of the 2 i had book, i was disgusted to hear him saying nasty things about these agents and that i should cancel them and only have him as he was the best. i then told him not to bother coming as i was not happy with what he had said. Not very nice I thought
By: Clinton@2-move
Dec 30, 2012
Dear Sailsbury. May I take this opportunity to thank you for posting your comments regarding your experience with my office in Gravesend. I am very keen to speak with you personally regarding this matter and hopefully assist you in anyway possible. Whilst this forum is indeed meant for consumers to voice their opinions, I must say that I have no knowledge of speaking with you thus far, however I want to address your concern personally. My name is Clinton Crawford, Branch Manager of our Gravesend Office and I can be contacted on 01474 364 136 or by email at Thank you once again for brining your experience to my attention I very much look forward to speaking with you soon.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 2-move Office 1! To leave a new review of 2-move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 2-move Office 1