Dec 22,2012
Dec 22,2012
I had a flawless experience from start to finish with the team at Letzmove. I was helped in sourcing an appropriate property. My needs were quite specific in terms of proximity to desired area and type of property and immediately the team showed me properties which met my stated criteria. My viewings were arranged promptly and conveniently and with extended times for viewings I was able to view properties after work which was a massive help. The team really went above and beyond to find me my dream property and my experience with Letzmove was a brilliant one. The staff were always professional and polite and continue to be. The referencing stage of the letting was both efficient and inexpensive compared to other agents I have used in the past. The personal touch employed by Letzmove made all the difference and made my move far less stressful than previous moves have been. Graham at Letzmove is always on hand to resolve any queries I may have about the property and because of the friendly service I feel very at home in my new property despite it being rented. Both Nikki and Graham at Letzmove made a concerted effort to ensure that I was made to feel comfortable at every stage of finding my new home. This business comes very highly recommended. I wouldn\'t look elsewhere to source properties in future. Letzmove was an absolute breath of fresh air for me. That level of professionalism absolutely made all the difference for me. Catagorically the best estate agents I have ever dealt with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letzmove (West Wickham) Office 1! To leave a new review of Letzmove (West Wickham) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letzmove (West Wickham) Office 1