Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
I have known Ray Jacobs for over 10 years. Bought my flat from him and he has managed several tenants in the property as I currently live abroad.

I can\'t praise him highly enough and have never met an estate agent who is prepared to go that extra mile on every occasion. There is nothing he won\'t take on and I\'m very glad I switched over to him when he set up his own business a year or so ago.

Currently I have a major water leak problem at my flat. Ray has been liaising with all the parties involved at no cost to myself. As I live abroad, its very comforting to know that my property is in safe hands - not just Ray himself but all the contacts, contractors and staff that he now has on his books, allowing a very broad range of services. How does he find all the time?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1! To leave a new review of Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chelsea Square Partnership Office 1