Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
I contacted a few estate agents before Sterling, as they had only recently opened in kings langley. I am so glad I made the phone call. Sean came to value our flat, he was very proffesional and answered all my husbands questions. We mostly dealt with Simon who was amazing. when the first offer on the flat fell through, he kept us positive and said it will happen, he was right the next viewing another offer and the flat was sold. Alll the way through the process Simon was great, answering all our questions however silly they were. Simon even tried his hardest to find us our rented property and was so helpful and gave loads of advice.Thank you so much Sterling for all the help and support you gave us while selling our flat. Hopefully we will be back in a few years for you to find us our new family home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

23 High Street Kings Langley