Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
The service I received from Ludlowthompson at the Oval branch was absolutely terrible. I paid for the property on the 10th of Oct including the rents for 12 months and the moving date was the 11th of Oct 2012. However, the agecy said a representative of the landlord who is living in Canada and a frined of his wanted to see my and my husband just hours before we moved home. So we met him with an angent and found out that we couldn\'t move home on the date we were supposed to move in, which shocked us much. In fact, my grown-up son was on the way to the new property to live with us. All of a sudden, we were in a big mess, which let us spend a lot of money on a storage room where we put our stuff in. The reason we couldn\'t move home was simply because the landlord didn\'t allow us to move in. I just then realised that there had been some serious misunderstanding between the agency and the landlord. I was really upsent but I agreed to the plan that we could move home as soon as the problem of the house was sorted out. But our another nightmare started with the agency. They never kept us informed on what was going on with the house. It was always us who phoned them or visited the house to check when we could move home as the house was then being refurbished by some builders. I made several trips to see the builders as well (probably once a week). Even though the agency promised to call me, they always broke promise and never got back to me, which is really frustrating. I and my husband went to the agency at the beginning of Dec and asked them if we could move home before X-mas. To make things worse, the people who had communicated with us were on holiday without telling us anything. What a terrible service is it?? I wrote a complaint letter to their customer service and got the money back. But it\'s not all about money. It\'s all about their unprofessional and uncaring service I had from them. I really don\'t know how they still operate because I haven\'t met any agency like that before. Please avoid the agency, otherwise you might have the horrible service I had.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London