Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
My wife and I had five other agents here for valuations and for us to see what we would get for our money and from the start I was impressed with Sam for her professionalism, tact, quiet confidence and optimism during a very difficult period in the house market.
Sam and her team always had time (even when they did\'nt) to discuss our problems, concerns or ideas and never once was I made to feel a nuisance. Her choice of people to view was excellent and out of the 40 odd viewings, there were only two that were unsuitable and were really out for an afternoons entertainment.
Overall, it was Sams understanding of people - both buyers and sellers that made the difference. She made us feel as though we were part of the family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Callington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Callington