Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
I was out of the country when I was searching for a flat in London, which I knew I was not going to be able to see. After a couple of false starts (1. I was recommended a property by Shamsul which not only was not appropriate for my requirements, but ultimately fell through, and I received practically no information on this until the last minute and 2. a second flat had problems with the landlord), we eventually found a more suitable property with Jibby at the helm. Since finding this third property, things have been running much more smoothly. The process ran much more quickly and I feel confident that we\'ve got the property leased and sorted out.

One criticism would be that, despite knowing I had limited access to the internet and to printing etc, it would have been much easier for me to have been sent all of the required documents at the same time. This is more of an administrative point.

Despite the problems I have had, I would use Ludlow Thompson again. I found the staff to be generally very professional and eager to work around my considerable requirements (it is rather difficult to lwease a property when you are not in the country).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London