Dec 21,2012
Dec 21,2012
I am a land lord who used Belvoir in Swindon, over the 18 months they provided a fully managed service on my property they failed in every way. Entry and exit inspections not carried out properly, tennants either leaving their stuff behind or damaging the property and Belvoir would then give the deposit back without deductions. When ever I asked for maintenance to be completed they failed, or when done was done badley, they never returned calls and never updated me on the property or what was going on despite asking, only when I threatened to report them to trading standards did they start doing anything, but by then it was too late. I would not recomend anyone to use Belvoir, there are very poor.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 162! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 162, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 162