Dec 20,2012
Dominique Scott
Dec 20,2012
what i particularly liked about dominque\'s approach was an excellent balance of professionalism and friendliness.
i was new to the area and to renting, but she was very patient to go over the most basic of my queries.
also i felt that she made a big effort to find out about my requirements and thus able to recommend and advise on suitability of different properties. i had visted about 20 agencies in the area and was well used to an aggressive sales pitch from commission agents just looking to flog me a place even if was not really suitable - esp. since i was ignorant of the area. dominque\'s approach and style was genuinely trying to help me find the right solution which was hugely refreshing and also built i built up trust quickly to her suggested viewings.
hopefully i will settle in the area and then will certainly be turning to dominque / the agency for purchase of a property.
By: Adam Farrell, Director
Apr 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind feedback, if we can be of any help in the future please call us anytime.

Make an Enquiry