Dec 20,2012
Dec 20,2012
we decided to put my husbands family home up for sale and we decided to get as many agents as possible "by advise"
They came along all day and for some reason "julie" had a honesty about her, all other agents slagged off the other agents ,this was not the case with julie, she was very confident that the family home would be sold FAST..

we decided to go with whitegates for the humble" right out honesty on the family home ".

we are so glad we went with our "gut feeling"..

with in one week we had 3 potential buyers. we declined them.
on day "12" REALLY DAY 12.We got a call to say a realistic offer was in place, realistic to us, by whitegates advise and our personal findings.

Negotiations took 20 minutes, I was actually on the bus.

As the song says.... ( signed seen delivered " its yours"..)

( iv got that wrong havent I, oh well my intentions is on them lines.

12 days though? were still waiting for a punch line..

Ps.. not that we had time to stress because you sold the family home in 12 days but we WILL come back to you to sell our home and we will come to you to purchase our future home. you know what we want, and you took that personal.

Diane Astin, Keith Astin xx
By: Julie Crowley
Dec 21, 2012
Thankyou Diane, that is very kind. I really take valuing a persons home very seriously, as I should. The honesty factor is therefore very important to me. Thanks for taking the time. Take care.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26