Feb 04,2010
Feb 04,2010
I found out that the new branch of Bairstow Eves is under a new franchise and under new mangement and new location. Had very bad experience with the old High Street cowboys so thought I\'d see whats new.

I can honestly say the new guys are superb! Really friendly, attentive and I felt that they deserved my business. Didn\'t let me down at all and they sold my portfolio in great time, kept me informed of everything and really helpful!!

Give them a try!
By: Never Again
Sep 19, 2011
I don't believe any great reviews about this company. I've used them 3 times all in all and each time has ended in complete desaster!!!
By: stressy bessy
Feb 11, 2010
Im changing my agent. I'm selling through them and found them very rude, underselling me, taking thousands off the value off my property, telling viewers we are willing to accept silly money (only found this out as a very disturbing pattern emerged), even lied to me in my face after an offer was accepted then they pulled out. Asked for hips several times to be sent and this was never done and still has not. The manager was very rude and unprofessional in my eyes looking down on me and treating me as if I was stupid. After one viewing came back in and asked "is she here" in a very patronising voice because I refused another insulting offer then called me the following day strongly recomending I accept it. Do not go with them.

Bairstow Eves