Dec 20,2012
Dec 20,2012
A friend recommended me to use Black Katz and I thought they were excellent. Will came to our property to assess the rental and he was very efficient and friendly. When I went to the offices Christina, the secretary, was very helpful and constantly updated me on any new developments without me having to prompt her. Chris the manager was very professional and the whole experinece of letting a property was made much easier by dealing with this company. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I wish them well in the future.Nothing was too much trouble and they were very helpful and a pleasure to do business with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office