Feb 03,2010
Feb 03,2010
These people are just nasty and rude. Very judgmental as well about their clients. I had problems with one of the tenants here who basically expected me to be at his back and call, he became abusive and rude reducing me to tears. When I complained I was told I needed to go on anti depressants and see a doctor like I am mentally ill which I am not. The real reason because of my transexuality the staff here are rude, put the phone down, take ages to do a repair are only interested in taking your money basically I pay 50.00 more than what the property is actually worth on the market a month, the property is poor quality a poor conversion.

They have the arrogance to say that I don\'t understand the lettings process when I have worked in housing for a number of years. These people are the pits they use snotty nose yobs to work for them who are rude and without manners

Avoid at all peril I can\'t wait to be in a position to move. At the end of the day who or what I am is really my business not theirs. They have the nerve to claim 100 per cent tenant satisfaction but that isn\'t the case.

If you look for Tunbridge Wells lettings agency avoid them - they are the pits, take photos of everything when you move in so they cannot take your deposit.

Avoid - try and take this off Doorknobs, its factual and true. Treat your clients with respect as you expect to be treated and may be you won\'t get negative reviews.
By: Disappointed tenant
Aug 26, 2012
A rude and unhelpful agency. Rarely return calls and treat tenants a a lower order of being. We were hanging around all afternoon for the agent who was supposed to show a new tenant around our flat and he did not turn up and did not deign to give us a phone call. Unjustified charges for very little work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Doorknobs Office 1! To leave a new review of Doorknobs Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Doorknobs Office 1