Aug 10,2012
Aug 10,2012
I am writing this review about Tom Gilcrest who is helping me a lot in finding my house. I am very satisfied with his service. He really cares about finding the right place for you, he looks everywhere to find your desired house. he cares like he is looking a house for himself. I am a very tough person in choosing my house and I was looking in many properties to see all my options, and he really helped me, he found me many apartments as i know it was not easy for him to show many apartments. he is updating me about any new property matching my criteria, and when he said he is going to let me know, he really would get back to you. all in all I am so happy to have Tom helping finding my right place.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London