Aug 09,2012
Christina Stracey
Aug 09,2012
My other half seems to have a problem with choices for some reason or another (irrelevant) howver, this was my 1st interaction with yourselves and was very very impressed!. I have been looking for a property for 3 months to rent and have spoken to countless agents and countless landlords.

However after speaking to christina today i would recommend choices to everyone i know (including other half). As she not only provided me with great customer service and advice she was very patient and explained everything i needed to know. Alongside this she was full of energy and charisma. I asked her to send me a form to complete some feedback as i have never experienced such excellent service from an estate agent.

Having never met her i would trust her with my property choice and believe that she is a credit to your organisation

Make an Enquiry