Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 20,2012
Dec 20,2012
When I leased my flat from this company and I had no experience in how to deal with letting agencies. If i had know then what I know now I would have done more research, found out all the bad reviews and never used this company. Their customer service is shocking. When I moved out this company kept my deposit saying that the carpet needed replacing. 5 months later the carpets were not replaced and new tenants were moving in. I had to get trading standards involved and eventually they said they would return my deposit. Then they informed me that they were deducting the cost of a new lock to the front door which had been damaged, but not by myself. There had be no mention of me paying for a new lock until 5 months after I had moved out and they found themself in a position of having to return my deposit. I am now wondering what charge they will dream up in another 5 months. I now find myself in the position of having to pursue the matter through a small claims court. I would never recommend using this company as they seem to be able to dream up charges without consulting you and 5 months after your lease has finished. Their main objective seems to be to not return a clients deposit. It doesnt suprise me that Learmonts has not joined the \'transparent agent\' scheme, as this scheme is for agents that are open about independent customer feedback and have nothing to hide. I will never use this company again, my advice would be to find a agency that is open and transparent.
returned my deposit without having to wait nearly 6 months and get Trading Standards involved being open and honest about charges and not dreaming up new ones 5 months after I had left my let not charging me for a damaged lock which was not damaged by me and I had actually left the let when the lock was damaged and living in my new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Learmonts Office 2! To leave a new review of Learmonts Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Learmonts Office 2