Dec 20,2012
Dec 20,2012
After an unusually horrific shared ownership house sale in which I was left with nowhere to live, I contacted Sophie welch at Townends who was incredibly helpful, she understood my situation and arranged two viewings the very same day. I fell in love with the first flat that I saw and made an offer there and then without even looking at the second one!. Thankfully my offer was accepted and we moved in 3 days later. Sophie Welch was fantastic, even taking calls from me on her day off. Nothing was too much bother and she was always positive and enthusiastic. I had registered with lots of other agents, some never called with properties and one even didn\'t bother to turn up for a viewing and then called to see if I had liked the house! I am so grateful to Townends for their professionalism, all the staff were always courteous and helpful and Sophie was just amazing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Woking Branch