Dec 20,2012
Dec 20,2012
Please don\'t take this the wrong way but I said to my partner last night I never thought I would see the day when I was singing the praises of an estate agent but with the service I have received from Tal and Mandy during the sale of our flat that day has certainly arrived. Essentially what I was told would happen from day one did happen and more. The considerable efforts to market the flat soon bore fruit and and Tal as my first point of contact regularly kept me in the picture at every stage. As difficulties arose over communication (or lack of) between solicitors Tal went out of her way to move things on and keep the flow of information going between myself and the buyer. This was particularly reassuring and I feel was a material factor in seeing the sale through to a successful conclusion. I would like to say a big thank you to Tal and Mandy and would unhesitatingly recommend your agency on the basis of the service they provided.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London