Dec 19,2012
Dec 19,2012
A disgusting agency, they manage to hold my deposit and don\'t want to return it to me.
When the wash machine is broken, I have tried to call many times but they do nothing, so I have to wash clothes in landry which costs me lot of money. I want to terminate the contract, I give a notice to them before 28 days but they don\'t reply to me, so I complaint and then they finally reply to me because they are afraid of losing money!! When I trasferring money to them, I have given them more money because I\'m not sure of the trasferring fee, after that, I want them to return the money back, they don\'t reply to me again!!
When I leave the property, they try everything to hold my deposit such as I have taken away the inventries from the house, but I swear I have not broken or change or stolen anything from the house!! If they want money, they can let me know at first, why use these dirty means to take my money???
Totally a irresponsible and money-oriented agency, they bully a poor students!!
By: sally
Jan 03, 2013
KKK - we are disappointed to see your review - I have investigated your complaint and note the washing machine was reported not working on 26th September and was fixed by the landlord by 5th October - I understand you were on holiday during this period. With regard to your deposit we provide you a detailed inventory upon move in and that is the document we use to check you out- if there are variations then we will discuss these at check out time. Should we not be able to reach a resolution as your deposit is lodged with SafeDeposits an independent adjudicator will be appointed to make a decision. We hope we will be able to reach an amicable resolution. Should you wish to discuss your case in more details please contact

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow