Dec 19,2012
Antony May
Dec 19,2012
The service I received was excellent. Initially i wasn\'t sure if we were going to sell or extend and invited a number of estate agents round to value our property. Lords were the only ones that bothered to stay in touch for the 6 week period it took me to decide to move. There was never any pressure and as a mum on maternity leave at the time, this is just what you want. Once I\'ve given them the green light it was all systems go, they marketed our house exceptionally well and with the help of an open day we had secured our buyer. Throughout the whole process the team in Kingston have always returned my calls,they were consultative,not pushy in the slightest and used their initiative when needed.I cannot recommend them highly enough and its a shame they don\'t work in area we\'re moving too!!
By: Guy Hodge
Jan 10, 2013
Dear Mrs Kewley,
I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful endorsement of our service.
I am really pleased that you were happy with what we did for you and wish you every happiness in your new home.
Thanks again.
Kind regards,
Guy Hodge,
Managing Director
Lords Estate Agents
md@lordsonline.co.uk

Lords Estate Agents (Kingston upon Thames & Surrey)

56 - 58 Wood Street Kingston, Kingston Upon Thames