Dec 19,2012
Dec 19,2012
Visited Beaumont Lettings when looking for a flat in the Lewisham area, and I\'m very happy with the services provided by Cliff Walker. Cliff listened to the type of property we were looking for, and showed us a range of properties on the company books which would meet my needs and budget. I found the Estate Agent friendly, professional and easy to deal with. Cliff arranged for the property to be professionally cleaned to a high standard, and have outstanding repairs completed prior to our move in date. Shortly after moving in, I identified a few minor items which needed remedying, Within the week Cliff had arranged for them to be seen to. I\'m very satisfied with the service received, particularly from Cliff, and would recommend Beaumont to anyone searching for a new flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beaumont Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Beaumont Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beaumont Lettings Ltd Office 1