Dec 19,2012
Dec 19,2012
Very impress with the service from that estate agent. From day one, the agent helped me with mortgages but most importantly found and advised me on the right area and house for me and my family - it can get very tricky finding the right house in the correct catchment area- Once I find the house I wanted, they help they gave me advises to secure it until completion. I would highly recommend them.
By: Steve
Dec 20, 2012
Thanks for your comments - I know Khaleesha was desperate to find you a property for you and your family. Keith is a very experienced sales progressor who really makes the journey from ' offer accepted' to completion as smooth as he can for you.
By: Steve
Dec 20, 2012
Thankyou for your comments Nicholas , I know Khaleesha was desperate to find you a property and so pleased when this one came along. Keith is a very experienced sales progressor who makes the journey from 'offer accepted' to completion as stress free as possible

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 5! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 5