Dec 19,2012
Dec 19,2012
For some background, I am a first-time cash buyer for a property in the ST5 area. I am STILL currently liaising with these unprofessional people. Every time I have tried to contact them over the telephone they either put me on hold or tell me they will call back and never do. They have 100% been on the side of the vendor, which may sound good if you are a prospective vendor, however does suggest you won\'t get many buyers if this is how Bridgfords treat prospective clients! They only care to communicate with me when they are obviously concerned the sale will fall through due to the vendor\'s failure to meet the proposed exchange and completion dates. As can be imagined, this whole event is emotionally stressful and exhausting considering I entered this transaction believing I would be treated fairly by the (meant to be neutral) EA. Yet the way I have been spoken to is unbelievable and would definitely put potential buyers off-one member of staff Alyson is really one who should work on her telephone manner. At this moment, the only thing keeping me going is that I do actually want the house I am buying, but have had serious doubts if it is worth it due to how I have been disrespected and dismissed by Bridgfords throughout this whole process. Bottom line: There\'s no way in hell I would chose to involve myself with these people again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch! To leave a new review of Bridgfords Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bridgfords Branch