Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
The team as a whole have kept me informed throughout the entire buying process and I have felt they have been "on my side"; as a young first-time buyer, this was very important to me. The team were flexible around my working hours when booking viewings and making phone calls about the process.
Chris Pascoe provided me with an excellent service while negotiating a mortgage and went above and beyond when I experienced difficulties with solicitors.
Sian Wood and additionally Caroline Wright have been attentive and always promptly responded to telephone queries. I felt that the interactions with staff members were timely and beneficial to the process without being intrusive or unecessarily frequent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley