Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Good Customer Service Goes Along Way!!!
Lewis and Katie have been excellent in helping us buying a property from them, we can\'t fault them at all. They have answered all of our questions and have liaised with the seller where necessary, at what has seemed no inconvenience to themselves. I know myself that I have been a nusiance in my pregnant state, asking for reassurance that everything is going to be ok etc because of the tight time scale we had. Lewis and/or Katie have both been available whenever we have needed them, which has taken alot of stress off us.
We also highly recommend Neal Carr (Mortgage Advisor), Neal gave us alot of his time and found a great deal for us.
I was highly recommend Bradleys as a company by my brother who purchased his property through Ottery St Mary Branch, 5 years ago.
Many thanks to all, very much appreciated, keep up the good work!!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas