Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Having had much contact with letting agents throughout my life I can confidently say that I was utterly unimpressed with Hutton & Parker\'s INCOMPETENCE, having to pay for legal advice on multiple occasions - to only discover that Hutton & Parker were in fact carrying out ILLEGAL ACTIVITES.
To any STUDENTS especially or LANDLORDS I would recommend any other agency.

Hutton & Parker\'s ineptness could be seen on a monthly basis with -
Agent communication between both the tenant(s) and landlord was extremely poor, resulted in many time consuming misunderstandings and friction between us.
Breaching the tenancy agreement by failing to give viewing notice
Hutton & Parker misplaced documents on multiple occasions - even tried to place the blame on us
Failed to release the deposit on time - 7 weeks late!!!!!!!
By: Heisenberg
Sep 04, 2013
Vincent It's bad enough that you are able to operate "your" company in the way that you do.
But the fact that you try and defend yourselves and play dumb is downright disgusting.
If you really had nothing to hide you would join a regulator or join the agent transparency program on this site. But you won't. Because you are a liar. The worst agent I have ever encountered.
By: Vincent
Apr 18, 2013
I find this very hard to believe as i have not received any correspondence from any solicitor for a number of years regarding ''ILLEGAL ACTIVITES'' can you please advise of these so called breaches.??

I would suggest that they delay in receiving your deposit was due to your failure to provided final bills to ourselves, so perhaps you are as '' INCOMPETENT'' as you suggest i and my company are?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hutton Parker Office 1! To leave a new review of Hutton Parker Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hutton Parker Office 1