Feb 02,2010
Feb 02,2010
I have been searching for nearly a month and all other agencies have messed me about so much that when I contacted Northfields I didn\'t think that would be any different. In fact only 2 days being registered with them I found the perfect family house thanks to Rachel Young. She listened to what my specifications were and showed me in total 3 prospective places and the 2nd one was the one. Whereas with other companies some used to e-mail me the list and never bother chasing it up or taking my details and never bothering returning my call. Arghhh I\'m nearly 8 months pregnant and if I had not contacted Northfields I would have probably found myself homeless when the baby arrives. So yeah great great customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 1! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 1