Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Apart from one hiccup when I wasn\'t too impressed with there advertising board being up for weeks. I found them to be very professional and hard working. They charges a little to much - hopefully charges will be lower next time I negotiate with them. The letting agents are very good.
I used the managed service - wouldn\'t bother with that again, they find the most expensive incompetent contractors to do the work. Cant believe some of the charges and quality of the work was bad, better off signing up with British Gas landlord service.. However I would use the letting agents again.
Was also impressed that they sent the tenants a nice welcome package when they moved in (I probably indirectly paid for the gift - but still it was a nice).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 13! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 13