Dec 18,2012
Matt Parsons
Dec 18,2012
I didn\'t want to pay the unbelievable fees for a high street estate agent as we had previously tried to sell our property a few years ago and been totally unimpressed with their service and lack of marketing. I found 121move.co.uk via some online reviews and have to say I have been entirely satisfied with their service. We paid their up front fee which gave us full marketing for 1 year. This included rightmove.co.uk (which I think is the only place buyers look now) and we were able to use their online service to upload photos and receive viewing bookings etc.
I think online estate agents are the way forward as the only things they don\'t do is provide an initial valuation, show people round or do the keys hand over at the end. To be fair, when we\'ve used high street agents before they didn\'t even do viewings themselves!!
Brilliant service - very impressed and would highly recommend ...and it saves you thousands of pounds in fees! *****

121move.co.uk