Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
I had been looking for a flat to rent for over 4 weeks. After visiting over 36 flats with 11 other agencies, Townends Putney managed to nail it from the first property they showed us.
Jean-Claude provided us with professional and most importantly honest service. The property he showed us was unfurnished and that\'s not what we had in mind initially. However he manged to sell us the idea that we could still make an offer on it with some of our conditions. In return Jean-Claude had to do the same with the landlord and sell us to him which he finally managed to do over a full weekend. This demonstrates that Jean-Claude and the team at Townends have very good negotiating skills. I would highly recommend Townends and Jean-Claude for their professional, helpful, friendly and (as I said earlier) honest approach.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch