Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
I Totally agree with the first review! I am staying in one of their properties for almost 2 years, and besides the way they behave, I would like to add the lack of property maintenance. They don\'t keep their word and Never solved a single issue regarding the property. I definitly not recommend them to anyone to rent their properties, unless you have too - like me! Not professional organization!
By: Campions
Mar 06, 2013
We are sorry you feel like that regarding the service you receive from us as a tenant. If you are the tenant we think you are, then we have tried and are trying very hard to get the issues you are experiencing put right for you. Unfortunately things can take longer than expected to resolve with this kind of problem so you do need to bear with us. We have endeavoured to keep you informed at every step so that you are aware of what is being done and why delays occur.
For the record, I know that you can only write about what you feel, but your comments aren't typical for our tenants. Please do get in touch with us directly if you would like to discuss your experiences.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Campions Bristol! To leave a new review of Campions Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Campions Bristol