Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Richard, Bradley et al were extremely helpful when my parents relocated from Devon to Windsor this week. From the outset they were friendly, informative and punctual and certainly went the extra mile to address my parents concerns as they are elderly. They responded very quickly to questions/requests and kept us informed at all stages of the purchase.

At a certain point of the process my parents decided not to proceed with the first property based on the surveyors report, Richard was understanding and professional, suggested alternative properties that we looked at straight away. They finally found the perfect property and only 3 weeks later they have moved in.

For this I would like to thank them all and would certainly use their excellent service and experience again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horler Associates Sales -Dedworth Road Branch! To leave a new review of Horler Associates Sales -Dedworth Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horler Associates Sales -Dedworth Road Branch