Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
I really must say that this agent were excellent. We put the house on for sale and within days we had over 25 viewings and 5/6 offers, I must say I was shocked as all the other agents I had spoken to were so negative about the market and the house as it was metal. Mark was positive and did not care about it being metal, he was convinced that we could sell this house quickly and for a good price. They seemed to be very fussey with checking peoples money, which was great as the house round the corner had had sold and for sale board changing all the time where I guess sales had not gone through. We decided on one buyer and it went fine with no hickups. I was particulaly impressed with Mark as he even took over on the house I was buying as the agent I was using was useless.
Over all I think that Mark Ashley are a great agent and you should call them to sell your house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Ashley & Co Office 1